Trying to find moments of clarity in a random world- by Paul Bishop
Friday, May 6, 2011
Frankenbotic Thinganator.. The design continues..
The project continues. Today, I needed to relinquish the doorframe I had been using.. so I got a chunk of scrap lumber and have used that as a base. The motors are now mounted 48" apart, with the lines run over a pair of eyehooks to help keep things aligned. Above you can see the finished device leaning against a wall and outside on the grass.. along with a closeup of the motor/hooks, and a shot of it mounted on the wall above my desk. In addition, I mounted a cheap picture frame to use as a dry-erase surface as well as am using a dry-erase marker, it's a lot easier than changing paper over and over as I test various ideas.